Sunday, March 15, 2009

Journal Response #3

This is a journal response to all of the articles read for class.

I really liked reading the first two articles.  I was able to connect to them because of my desire to be a teacher.  I always enjoy reading about different struggles and triumphs that teachers have with their classrooms.  I’m not sure that I would have enjoyed reading the articles if I weren’t interested in teaching though. 

Of the three articles, the first one, about getting students to read, was my favorite.  I enjoy reading about stories where teachers have been successful in getting their students to read, a task that is not easy.  My least favorite article was the last one, which didn’t seem to have a clear, supported argument.  I felt like the author was talking just for the sake of talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment